Fire At Salon In Worli; No Injuries | Mumbai News – Times of India | IIT EXPERT



Mumbai: A fire broke out at a salon operating from a commercial building in Worli on Sunday, officials said. No one was injured. The fire started at the salon, located on the first floor of a one-storey industrial estate, in the afternoon and affected wiring and wooden material, including a sofa and chairs there, according to an official. PTI

We also published the following articles recently

Fire breaks out at MP’s Mahakal Temple; 13 injured
13 devotees, priests injured in Mahaka Temple fire during Holi Bhasmarti. Flames flashed when colours showered on deity. Colour chemicals ignited fire. Injured referred to Indore. Magisterial probe ordered. Report due in three days.





Source link

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *